Hoarding Vintage style

Having lived in the same house since 1934 my Mothers sewing room/ junk store for projects long forgotten , is a room full of things she now says can go !
Three generations of " might come in one day" items , luckily the room has a permanently & tightly shut window, and a very hard to open door, as it was hung before the landing carpet arrived! This means no Moths or Spiders have been able to burrow in !
Hoarding runs in the family and I am always buying .. or on the look out to buy more Vintage stuff .. sometimes just because I already have something, I will buy its clone!
At the moment I am mad on those funny chenille throws with cats or dogs on.. I do not even know what they are called.. but keep buying them... I reject only the camels in the desert ones .... and I may start snapping them up soon !
I also like Carpet bags and Hand made Ready rugs.. but that is another story !

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Busy New year ..

Lots happening this year so far  some not so good, including the weather 
others a new start ... I am busy gathering some quirky stock  for the next 
Vintage Bazaar .. booked for 8th March at the lovely Devizes venue The Corn Exchange. Details here.       . . . . . ..  Fabulous Fair on the 8th March . . . .

After that a lovely Vintage Jumble in Box ..on 26th April with Michelle and Jayne at Vintage and Handmade 
looking forward to both of these fairs ..and a Very Vintage 2014 :)
also as from the start of April ..my new unit ..selling Vintage and retro will be up and running in the former Pollys Parlour ..
now Melksham Arcade ! it will be a fab DEALERS DEN!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment